Los Cabos is a popular destination for tourists.
Top 5 Los Cabos
The arch at the divide of the Sea of Cortez and the Pacific Ocean.
- Ideal escape Los Cabos is a destination that is located at the southern tip of Mexico’s Baja California Peninsula. It is made up of three principal zones. Cabo San Lucas is a small town located to the west which includes small tourist shops, restaurants and bars, pharmacies, and the marina. Along the coast corridor are situated resorts, golf courses, beaches and majestic hotels, where you can immerse yourself and forget about the rest of the world. To the east, the corridor extends to the small town of San Jose del Cabo, with its shopping centers, artisan plaza and arts district, restaurants and bars, boutiques, and shops.
- Experience the sea and the ocean Los Cabos is a paradise of adventures including include sailing, stand up paddling, fishing, snorkeling, kayaking and sea diving.
- Discover nature Whales can be observed (starting December 15th) along the Pacific coast. Sightings of sea lions and stingrays. Visit interesting natural sites that include desert canyons and ancient cave paintings. Learn about deer in their natural habitat, and observe a variety of cactii.
Sea lions basking in the sun
- Enjoy the food Enjoy the delicious fresh seafood, fish tacos and soups, lobster, shrimp, marlin. Locals also prepare breakfast burritos and street tacos.
- Volunteer A local nonprofit organization has founded an orphanage that draws celebrities and international volunteers. Casa Hogar Cabo – For Los Cabos Kids in Need
100% Mexican grill and bar, clothes and items.
Todos Santos is a Magical town about one hour from Los Cabos. It sits along the coast.